Teaching & Learning
Mindfulness & Meditation
- Insight Timer: A meditation app with the world’s largest FREE library of more than 90k guided meditations and 11k teachers.
- Shine: Self-care app that includes meditations, personalized affirmations, gratitude journaling, and a diverse community.
- Sanvello: Their mission is to help people build the life skills they need. It’s a mental health app for stress, anxiety and depression.
Healing & Recovery
- The 7 Best Online Anxiety Support Groups of 2020 by Amy Morin, LSW
- The Mighty: A digital health community created to empower and connect people facing health challenges and disabilities.
- DBSA Wellness Wheel: Your Social Wellness: Information on and downloadable worksheets for creating healthy and nurturing relationships provided by the Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA).
- Woebot: A therapy chatbot that uses Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), one of the best-researched approaches to treating depression.
- I Am Sober: A motivational sobriety app that tracks multiple addictions, sends daily motivational messages, congratulates you on milestones, and connects you with others with the same goal.
- In the Rooms: An online social network for the recovery community worldwide. They offer 130 weekly online meetings for those recovering from addiction and related issues.